2nd Annual “On Shore” YOGA REGATTA to benefit the fight against Pancreatic Cancer
Saturday September 9th, 2017
Harbor Front Park
9 am to 11 am
9 am Gentle Yoga Class
10 am Yoga Regatta: Mather Hospital vs. The Village!
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE:
- Pay $25 and participate ONLY in the 9 am class.
- GATHER YOUR FRIENDS, select which team you are representing – Mather Hospital or Port Jeff Village.
- Each Yoga Regatta Team Member can register below. Participation in the Regatta is a $50 donation. 100% of your donation will go to benefit the fight against Pancreatic Cancer.
- You and your team members will each receive an official Village Cup Regatta T-Shirt (Mather or Port Jeff Village), take the 9 am class to warm-up and then participate in the Yoga Regatta for fun prizes.
- Each Participant may also choose to collect donations from friends, family and colleagues. Collect $250 or more in donations and receive a pass for the Village Cup Regatta Party at Port Jeff Village Center. (3 pm to 6 pm) Food provided by Schafer’s, open beer and wine bar plus a whole lot of fun as we announce the winners of the Village Cup Sailing Regatta and the Yoga Regatta!
- Bring a mat and water.
- Wear comfortable clothes and do not forget the sunblock
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VILLAGE CUP REGATTA: http://portjeffersonyachtclub.com/community/village-cup/